Popular questions...


How is an earwax build-up diagnosed?

To examine a build-up of earwax, your doctor will most likely look into the ear with an instrument called an otoscope.

FAQ Frequently asked questions

Related topics

About this article

Author: Lauren Donley BSc (Hons)
First answered: 18 Sep 2014
Last reviewed: 17 Oct 2018
Rating: 5.0 out of 5
Votes: 1453 (Click smiley face below to rate)
Category: Outer ear infections


Content goes in here.