Popular questions...


I am divorced and want to spend more time with my kids, what should I do?

You can start by contacting your former partner and trying to negotiate an agreement between the two of you. If they refuse, you may wish to get a professional mediator to try and help you come to an agreeable arrangement. If that fails, you may have to go to the Family Court to amend your custody arrangements.

Related topics

About this article

Author: Lauren Donley BSc (Hons)
First answered: 18 Sep 2014
Last reviewed: 19 May 2018
Rating: 5.0 out of 5
Votes: 1461 (Click smiley face below to rate)
Category: Male pattern baldness


Content goes in here.